Taoyuan American School is looking for dedicated, certified teachers who have the potential to be innovative educators and commit to helping us achieve our goal of a quality learning experience for all students. We are an international G1 – G12 School offering an American curriculum for students who wish to study at universities abroad. We follow the US curriculum and school calendar.
We require our teachers to have at minimum either a master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree+teaching certification from a recognized overseas university and at least one year of overseas teaching experience. Prospective candidates need to submit a complete personnel packet including resume, references, copies of degrees and certificates, a copy of passport, and a photo prior to hiring. All candidates have to be available for an interview in person. Salary details will be discussed during the interview.
For High School teaching positions, we are also looking for candidates who can demonstrate an ability to teach at the Advanced Placement (AP) level.
Prospective candidates need to submit a complete personnel packet including resume, references, copies of degrees and certificates, a copy of passport, and a photo prior to hiring. All candidates have to be available for an interview in person. Salary details will be discussed during the interview. Visit our school website for more information about the school, calendar and other news: http://tyas.tyc.edu.tw
•Job Title: High School Math Teacher
•Post Date: 2017/11/06
•Start Date: 2018/01/10
•Subject Area: Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, AP Calculus
• Master for High School Subjects
• Valid and appropriate certificate and endorsements
• Has teaching experiences in Taiwan previously
• Currently residing in Taiwan and available for a personal interview.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective classroom management.
• Demonstrated desire and ability to work and communicate effectively with staff, students and parents from diverse cultural backgrounds.
• Previous successful teaching experience at grade level/subject preferred.
• Ability to integrate technology into the curriculum.
• Desire and willingness to continue to learn and pursue professional development.
• Be enthusiastic, flexible and have a commitment for students to reach high learning standards.
• Willingness to accept extracurricular assignments.
Suitable candidates are invited to submit their resumes for consideration.
Please email your completed personnel packet to firstname.lastname@example.org